We encourage you to use comments to engage with other users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
the conversation, don’t trash it.
Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically. directed at an author or another user. Racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Include punctuation and upper and lower cases. Comments that are written in all caps and contain excessive use of symbols will be removed.
- : Spam and/or promotional messages and comments containing links will be removed. Phone numbers, email addresses, links to personal or business websites, Skype/Telegram/WhatsApp etc. addresses (including links to groups) will also be removed; self-promotional material or business-related solicitations or PR (ie, contact me for signals/advice etc.), and/or any other comment that contains personal contact specifcs or advertising will be removed as well. In addition, any of the above-mentioned violations may result in suspension of your account.
- We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone a chance to air their point of view. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- comments will be allowed.
- Any comment you publish, together with your investing.com profile, will be public on investing.com and may be indexed and available through third party search engines, such as Google.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.